We meet on the 2nd Monday of each calendar month at The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), Moor Hall, Cookham, SL6 9QH.
We encourage our members to arrive early to network and you are welcome to use the bar area for pre-meeting 1:2:1's.
Our meetings start at 7.15 p.m. with registration with the formal part of our meeting starting promptly at 7:30 p.m.
The running order is:
- Registration and informal networking with a chance for you to put out any displays or promotional materials you have for the members to browse
- Welcome, Introductions and Announcements
- 30 second pitch – tell us about what you do and how we can support you by creating connections
- Our speaker or activity – we may have a guest speaker or more than one depending on the theme of the evening and on some occasions we organise interactive activities focused on establishing collaborative working relationships.
- Sharing of success stories, passing of business referrals and organising of 1:2:1's with members
- Informal networking in the room until 9:30 p.m.
We close the formal part of our meeting at 9.00 pm and members can continue networking in the room and then in the bar area at the CIM.